google-site-verification: google5ae93c83f7dea387.html

Forms You’ll Need to Sell Your Home

1. Property disclosure form-This form requires you to reveal all known defects to your property. Check with your state government to see if there is a special form required in your state.

2. Purchasers access to premises agreement-This agreement sets conditions for permitting the buyer to enter your home for activities such as measuring for draperies before you move.

3. Sales contract-The agreement between you and the seller on terms and conditions of sale. Again, check with your state real estate department to see if there is a required form.

4. Sales contract contingency clauses-In addition to the contract, you may need to add one or more attachments to the contract to address special contingencies — such as the buyer’s need to sell a home before purchasing yours.

5. Pre- and post-occupancy agreements-Unless you’re planning on moving out and the buyer moving in on the day of closing, you’ll need an agreement on the terms and costs of occupancy once the sale closes.

6. Lead-based paint disclosure pamphlet-If your home was built before 1978, you must provide the pamphlet to all sellers. You must also have buyers sign a statement indicating they received the pamphlet.

7. HOA Disclosure-Homeowner Association Addendum - If the property is located within a Community under Homeowner Association rules and covenants need to be disclosed.

8. Residential Data-Sheet for MLS - Form used to described property features to be add it on the MLS.

For more information or a FREE consultation please call us to (407)906-7325

© 2019 by Ara Maysonet. Proudly created with

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon